In this report available exclusively to MIMS corporate subscribers, we review the branded products added to MIMS in 2017, analysing them by classification, route of administration, company, therapeutic area, indication, molecule type, pharmacological class, active ingredients and novelty. As a reference point, we compare the findings with data from 2016.
We highlight the new small molecules and biologics that were added to MIMS in 2017, including several entirely new pharmacological classes.
In addition, we review the products that were removed from MIMS in 2017 and outline some new products expected to launch in 2018.
MIMS corporate subscribers can access the report using the password provided by email.
To take out a multi-user or domain licence to MIMS and receive the product trends report in full, please contact us.
A MIMS corporate subscription offers:
- Online access to drug information on over 3000 products
- Latest drug information – updated daily
- News on changes that affect prescribing
- Exclusive MIMS drug reference tables for quick look-up, including HRT preparations and antidepressant switching advice
- At-a-glance summaries of national treatment guidelines
- Online visual guides to help you identify, compare and recommend suitable devices
- MIMS Clinics: online prescribing resource centres for key therapy areas
- Quarterly print issue (available upon request)
- Annual report on GP prescribing behaviour with an opportunity to submit your own research questions (subject to editorial approval)