We are collecting ideas and votes using UserVoice - simply follow the link or look out for the idea bubble on the MIMS website. You can start typing your own idea and see if it matches one already suggested, or simply vote on your favourite ideas.
Some of the ideas already suggested include:
- Link from MIMS drug summary to the Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) and/or patient information leaflet (PIL)
- Ability to 'watch' a particular drug and be alerted when it changes
- 'Last updated on' date on drug summaries
- Ability to view two drug summaries side by side to compare them
- Information on drug stock shortages
- A feed of drug safety alerts and recalls
- Advance notice of future drug launches
- More patient factsheets
- Pictures of asthma/COPD and diabetes devices (as in the print edition)
By leaving an email address, you can be automatically emailed if someone votes for your idea or get updates from the MIMS team about how we are developing the site.