In this report available exclusively to MIMS corporate subscribers, we present the conclusions of a survey conducted by MIMS to investigate prescribing behaviour in UK primary care.
Based on the responses of 254 primary care prescribers, the report provides insights into their prescribing habits and challenges, drug information needs, and their attitudes towards prescribing new drugs.
MIMS corporate subscribers can access the report using the password provided by email.
To take out a multi-user or domain licence to MIMS and receive the prescribing behaviour report in full, please contact us.
A MIMS corporate subscription offers:
- Online access to drug information on over 3000 products
- Latest drug information – updated daily
- News on changes that affect prescribing
- Exclusive MIMS drug reference tables for quick look-up, including HRT preparations and antidepressant switching advice
- At-a-glance summaries of national treatment guidelines
- Online visual guides to help you identify, compare and recommend suitable devices
- MIMS Clinics: online prescribing resource centres for key therapy areas
- Quarterly print issue (available upon request)
- Annual report on pharmaceutical product trends