- Onglyza (saxagliptin) can now be prescribed as monotherapy in type II diabetes inadequately controlled by diet and exercise when metformin is contraindicated or not tolerated.
- Adults with symptomatic anaemia associated with chronic renal failure being treated with Aranesp (darbepoetin alfa) may now receive once monthly dosing in the correction phase of treatment provided they are not undergoing dialysis.
- Generic sildenafil tablets are now listed in MIMS for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Click to search or browse MIMS
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Access the full drug database and quick-reference tables on the go