- Ortho-Gynest (estriol) pessaries have been discontinued.
- Use of clopidogrel has been associated with a small number of cases of acquired haemophilia; however, the risk-benefit balance of the drug is unchanged.
- The influenza vaccines Enzira (Pfizer), Fluvirin (Novartis) and Viroflu (Janssen-Cilag) are now available for the current flu season.
- Travel vaccination advice for some countries, including rabies recommendations for Greece and Spain, has been updated.
- Stelara (ustekinumab) is now licensed for the treatment of active psoriatic arthritis in adults unresponsive to DMARDs.
- Ilaris (canakinumab) has been approved for use in patients with active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis aged 2 years and older.
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Formulations and indications of colecalciferol preparations.
Treatment with febuxostat (Adenuric) should be avoided...
Added: Colestid Orange. Use our constantly updated...
Updated quick-reference summaries of the latest NICE...