- Ortho-Gynest (estriol) pessaries have been discontinued.
- Use of clopidogrel has been associated with a small number of cases of acquired haemophilia; however, the risk-benefit balance of the drug is unchanged.
- The influenza vaccines Enzira (Pfizer), Fluvirin (Novartis) and Viroflu (Janssen-Cilag) are now available for the current flu season.
- Travel vaccination advice for some countries, including rabies recommendations for Greece and Spain, has been updated.
- Stelara (ustekinumab) is now licensed for the treatment of active psoriatic arthritis in adults unresponsive to DMARDs.
- Ilaris (canakinumab) has been approved for use in patients with active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis aged 2 years and older.
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Prescribing news and resources for key therapeutic areas, collated by the MIMS editors.
Dapagliflozin (Forxiga), the first SGLT2 inhibitor...
EXCLUSIVE TO SUBSCRIBERS Use our constantly updated...
The MHRA advises prescribers to consider adjustment...
Use our timeline to follow the latest coronavirus developments...