- Preotact, a parathyroid hormone injection licensed for the treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis in women at high risk of fractures, is currently unavailable in the UK. No alternative parathyroid hormone preparation is available.
- Actavis has launched Reltebon, a prolonged-release oxycodone tablet for the treatment of severe pain in patients from 12 years.
- The NMDA antagonist memantine is now available as a generic tablet for the treatment of moderate to severe Alzheimer's dementia.
Click to search or browse MIMS
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.