- Preotact, a parathyroid hormone injection licensed for the treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis in women at high risk of fractures, is currently unavailable in the UK. No alternative parathyroid hormone preparation is available.
- Actavis has launched Reltebon, a prolonged-release oxycodone tablet for the treatment of severe pain in patients from 12 years.
- The NMDA antagonist memantine is now available as a generic tablet for the treatment of moderate to severe Alzheimer's dementia.
Click to search or browse MIMS
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Read the latest issue online exclusively on MIMS Learning.
Access the full drug database and quick-reference tables on the go