- Victoza (liraglutide) can now be used in diabetic patients with moderate renal impairment (CrCl 30–59ml/min).
- Eplerenone tablets (25mg and 50mg) are now available as a generic for the treatment of patients with LVEF ≤40% and clinical evidence of heart failure after MI, and those with chronic heart failure and LVEF ≤30%.
- Janssen has launched Rezolsta, a fixed-dose combination tablet containing the protease inhibitor darunavir and the pharmacoenhancer cobicistat, for the treatment of HIV infection.
- Aripiprazole tablets are now available as a generic for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults.
- The oral androgen receptor antagonist Xtandi (enzalutamide) is now licensed for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer in men who are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic and in whom chemotherapy is not yet indicated.
Click to search or browse MIMS
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Read the latest issue online exclusively on MIMS Learning.
Access the full drug database and quick-reference tables on the go