- Victoza (liraglutide) can now be used in diabetic patients with moderate renal impairment (CrCl 30–59ml/min).
- Eplerenone tablets (25mg and 50mg) are now available as a generic for the treatment of patients with LVEF ≤40% and clinical evidence of heart failure after MI, and those with chronic heart failure and LVEF ≤30%.
- Janssen has launched Rezolsta, a fixed-dose combination tablet containing the protease inhibitor darunavir and the pharmacoenhancer cobicistat, for the treatment of HIV infection.
- Aripiprazole tablets are now available as a generic for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults.
- The oral androgen receptor antagonist Xtandi (enzalutamide) is now licensed for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer in men who are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic and in whom chemotherapy is not yet indicated.
Click to search or browse MIMS
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Access the full drug database and quick-reference tables on the go