- Epimax is a new formulation of aqueous cream that does not contain the potential sensitiser sodium lauryl sulfate.
- The cold sore cream Fenistil (penciclovir) has been reclassified from a P medicine to a GSL.
- Meda has launched Treclin, a topical combination gel containing clindamycin 1% and tretinoin 0.025% for the treatment of moderate to severe acne vulgaris when comedones, papules and pustules are present.
- The licence for Botox has been extended to include the treatment of moderate to severe crow's feet lines seen at maximum smile in adults, when these have an important psychological impact.
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
More than NHS 100 clinicians have called on NICE to...
Use our constantly updated shortages tracker to check...
Seffalair Spiromax is the sixth dry powder salmeterol/fluticasone...
Sponsored by Mibe Pharma
A muscle relaxant that has been used for decades outside the UK may provide an alternative to current treatments for low back pain, explains Dr Sunny Nayee, consultant in anaesthesia and pain medicine at Imperial College NHS Healthcare Trust.
Sponsored by Mibe Pharma UK Ltd. UK/MYO/21/044; December 2021.
Click here to view prescribing information for Myopridin® (pridinol mesilate)