- Epimax is a new formulation of aqueous cream that does not contain the potential sensitiser sodium lauryl sulfate.
- The cold sore cream Fenistil (penciclovir) has been reclassified from a P medicine to a GSL.
- Meda has launched Treclin, a topical combination gel containing clindamycin 1% and tretinoin 0.025% for the treatment of moderate to severe acne vulgaris when comedones, papules and pustules are present.
- The licence for Botox has been extended to include the treatment of moderate to severe crow's feet lines seen at maximum smile in adults, when these have an important psychological impact.
Click to search or browse MIMS
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Register or Subscribe to MIMSGPs can get MIMS print & online and GPonline for free when they register online – take 2 minutes, and make sure you get your free MIMS access! If you're not a GP, you can subscribe to MIMS for full access.
Read the latest issue online exclusively on MIMS Learning.
Especially created for prescribing influencers.