- Janssen-Cilag has launched Sylvant (siltuximab) for the treatment of multicentric Castleman's disease in adults who are HIV-negative and human herpesvirus-8 negative.
- The cold sore cream Fenistil (penciclovir) has been reclassified from a P medicine to a GSL.
- Arzerra (ofatumumab) is now indicated in combination with chlorambucil or bendamustine for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in previously untreated patients ineligible for fludarabine-based therapy.
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Cases of necrotising fasciitis of the genitalia or...
Reports of congenital malformations and acute pancreatitis...
Potential sensitising agents in eye drops and ointments.
Dose regimens for common bacterial infections.