- Janssen-Cilag has launched Sylvant (siltuximab) for the treatment of multicentric Castleman's disease in adults who are HIV-negative and human herpesvirus-8 negative.
- The cold sore cream Fenistil (penciclovir) has been reclassified from a P medicine to a GSL.
- Arzerra (ofatumumab) is now indicated in combination with chlorambucil or bendamustine for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in previously untreated patients ineligible for fludarabine-based therapy.
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Prescribing benzodiazepines in opioid-dependent individuals...
GPs can now prescribe antiviral medicines for flu prophylaxis...
Potential sensitising agents in emollient preparations.
Voke, a new nicotine inhaler, is available to prescribe...