What is MIMS Learning?
MIMS Learning is the educational website for GPs and other healthcare professionals, supporting best practice in primary care.
MIMS Learning brings you high-quality education tailored for the learning needs of GPs, nurses and pharmacists working in primary care. All modules are written by experts, offering relevant, challenging and up-to-date content with post-tests of learning that reinforce your learning.
Registration is free, offering you access to free CPD modules and a CPD organiser. Annual membership enables you to access all modules on the site, use the CPD organiser, gain priority access to live events and receive the annual MIMS Learning Compendium in print.
Key features of MIMS Learning online include:
- Education relevant to primary care across 20+ topic areas
- Over 550 clinical and practice education modules worth 400 CPD credits
- Downloadable CPD certificates for all modules
- Pre-prepared learning plans with bespoke packages of content
- CPD organiser integrated with the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs, allowing easy export to your appraiser
- Guidance-based content telling you what’s new and what to do differently in line with NICE and other national guidelines
- Option to create your own learning plans reflecting your personal development plan and learning goals
- Links within articles to MIMS drug information and further reading
- A user guide and optional weekly bulletin telling you what’s new on the site
In your CPD organiser you can make reflective notes and export these along with your MIMS Learning CPD certificates to your appraiser using the 'Add to Clarity' button next to each note.
Your dashboard within the CPD organiser provides a running total of CPD credits earned and you can view these within specific date ranges.
Common questions about MIMS Learning
How can I register for MIMS Learning?
If you have already registered for MIMS you will be able to log in to MIMS Learning using your existing account details. Otherwise, simply fill in the 'Register Now' box here with some very brief details in order to start learning.
How can I purchase MIMS Learning annual membership?
Suscribing to MIMS Learning annual membership is easy – click the 'Join Now' button here.
What member benefits do I receive if I subscribe?
• Over 550 modules covering 20+ clinical topics, integrated with the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs, and managed via your CPD organiser
• Clinical guideline modules, plus downloadable PDFs and training tools to help deliver clinical updates across your team
• Premium content with packages of video and audio learning
• Priority access for live education places at MIMS Learning Live
• Issues of MIMS Learning Compendium, our annual print collection of key learning from the website
Find out more here.
Access the full drug database and quick-reference tables on the go