The dermatology for skin of colour webinar will take place on Monday 22 March at 6pm, with speaker Dr Sharon Belmo presenting and taking questions from participants.
The webinar aims to cover the following learning points:
- What is dermatology for skin of colour and why is it important?
- Structural differences in skin of colour
- Normal variants in skin of colour
- Variation in presentation of dermatological conditions in skin of colour
- Dermatological conditions more common in skin of colour
- Skin of colour resources
This webinar is suitable for dermatologists, specialist nurses, GPs, and other healthcare professionals with an interest in dermatology. Participants can submit questions to the speaker after her presentation.
Participating in the webinar via the MIMS Learning platform enables you to make reflective notes and gain a CPD certificate.
Find out more about MIMS Learning’s 2021 webinar series.