Content supplied by Alliance Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Help eczema patients minimise the risk of infection
- Using wound care treatments in a tube can contribute to reducing the risk of contamination and infection. 1
- Hydromol ® Ointment is the first 3-in-1 ointment in a tube. It comes in a handy 100g travel size - ideal for air travel.
- It also offers better dosing control, allowing less product wastage. 2
- Whilst ensuring patients have the best care, you are also having a positive effect on the NHS drugs budget!
- Wound care causes patients immeasurable hardship and distress, and costs the NHS billions every year. 3
This leaflet can be printed and provided to your patients to help them understand how Hydromol Ointment can help them manage their eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions.
- Sibbald RG, et al. Ostomy Wound Manage 2003; 49(11): 24-51.
- Available at www.etma-online.org , last accessed March 2019.
- Available at pressureinjuryprevention.com/uk-wound-care-cost/ , last accessed March 2020.