The COVID-19 return to practice plan covers recent developments in clinical care, including the latest NICE guidance in key areas and current prescribing recommendations. The aim is to bring GPs and nurses up to date with general developments in clinical care over the last three years.
- Updated prescribing recommendations for urinary tract infections
- Latest BTS/SIGN guidelines on asthma management
- Ischaemic heart disease and angina diagnosis and investigations
- Latest NICE guidelines on type 2 diabetes, including updated hypertension recommendations
- Latest NICE guidelines on diagnosing suspected neurological conditions
MIMS Learning, a sister publication to MIMS, aims to support GPs and other healthcare professionals as they plan for and cope with the impact of COVID-19. Our coronavirus resources are updated regularly to ensure they stay as current as possible.
To find out more about MIMS Learning visit mimslearning.co.uk.