For organisations, MIMS offers:
- Database of concise prescribing information for over 3000 branded and generic products, updated constantly online
- The latest prescribing news and updates, including safety warnings and reviews of new products
- Drug comparison and compatibility tables for quick reference look-up, including HRT and switching antidepressants
- At-a-glance summaries of national treatment guidelines
- Online visual guides for identification and comparison of diabetes and respiratory devices
- MIMS Clinics: online prescribing resource centres for key therapy areas
MIMS is available at organisational level on the following models:
Multi-user access: Get access for a specific number of users via individual email-based accounts and enable your employees to take control of the information they need. To get our full range of rates email email@example.com .
Domain level access: Get access across your organisation, for anyone with a company email address. Available for capped or uncapped employee numbers. Make sure everyone in your organisation has access to the information they need, wherever and whenever they need it. To discuss your requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can build a bespoke package to meet your needs.
Prescribing news and resources for key therapeutic areas, collated by the MIMS editors.