- Janssen-Cilag has launched Sylvant (siltuximab) for the treatment of multicentric Castleman's disease in adults who are HIV-negative and human herpesvirus-8 negative.
- The cold sore cream Fenistil (penciclovir) has been reclassified from a P medicine to a GSL.
- Arzerra (ofatumumab) is now indicated in combination with chlorambucil or bendamustine for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in previously untreated patients ineligible for fludarabine-based therapy.
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the MIMS database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Register or Subscribe to MIMSGPs can get MIMS print & online and GPonline for free when they register online – take 2 minutes, and make sure you get your free MIMS access! If you're not a GP, you can subscribe to MIMS for full access.
MIMS bulletinsNews and updates straight to your inbox.
Prescribing Update: Fortnightly news bulletin
Alert: Urgent prescribing updates
Spotlight: Disease-themed monthly round-up
Read the latest issue online exclusively on MIMS Learning.
Especially created for prescribing influencers.