What is MIMS Learning?
MIMS Learning is the new educational website for GPs developed from myCME.
Produced by the publishers of MIMS, GPonline and Medeconomics, MIMS Learning will offer you a simple, intuitive way to organise, undertake and export your learning with content and learning plans tailored to your education needs.
Key features of the new website include:
- Personalised home page showcasing the latest contents relevant to you.
- Over 300 free accredited CPD modules across key therapy areas.
- Learning plans with bespoke packages of content.
- Resource centres
- An integrated CPD organiser where:
- you can make reflective notes and link to MIMS Learning activities and other websites, upload documents and export learning
- with a personal CPD organiser dashboard to provide a running total of CPD credits earned from the start of appraisal year with the option to filter notes by type of CPD and topics
Common questions about MIMS Learning
Q. How can I register for MIMS Learning?
A. If you are already registered with myCME, GP or MIMS you will be able to log into MIMS Learning using your existing account details.
If you want to register and set up an account click here and complete the registration form on myCME .
Q. What happens to myCME account?
A. Your account details, notes and documentation will automatically be transferred to MIMS Learning allowing you seamless access to the new website.
Q. Can I continue to use myCME once MIMS Learning is live?
A. No - the UK myCME site will be replaced by MIMS Learning. If you are outside the UK you can continue to use myCME.com
Q. Can I still use my GPonline CPD organiser?
A. Your GPonline CPD organiser will be replaced by the new integrated CPD organiser in MIMS Learning with your notes and records being automatically transferred.
The transfer will take place between July 22-29 and you will not be able to access contents of your organiser or take notes during this period so please download any content you may need before July 22.
From July 29 you will be able to access your CPD organiser by logging into MIMS Learning and using your existing log in details.
Q. What will MIMS Learning CPD organiser allow me to do?"
- Write, save and manage your CPD notes
- Organise educational modules into learning plans
- Upload documents and export learning to your appraiser
- Track your progress on CPD credits between appraisals
- Make notes and link to MIMS Learning activities and other websites
Q. Do I have to pay to register for MIMS learning?
A. No – registration to MIMS Learning is free of charge and you can access over 300 free CPD accredited modules. Occasionally we will post premium content where there will be a small fee.
Q. How will I know when MIMS Learning goes live?
A. We will notify existing users on myCME and new registrants by email when MIMS Learning goes live.
Prescribing news and resources for key therapeutic areas, collated by the MIMS editors.
Register or Subscribe to MIMSGPs can get MIMS print & online and GPonline for free when they register online – take 2 minutes, and make sure you get your free MIMS access! If you're not a GP, you can subscribe to MIMS for full access.
MIMS bulletinsNews and updates straight to your inbox.
Prescribing Update: Fortnightly news bulletin
Alert: Urgent prescribing updates
Spotlight: Disease-themed monthly round-up
Read the latest issue online exclusively on MIMS Learning.
Handy calculators and conversions for primary care.