This half-day seminar, chaired by urological surgeon Mr Julian Shah, will cover key topics in care and treatment of patients with neuropathic bladder problems, including:
- What’s new in management of the neuropathic bladder
- Quality of life issues for the patient with neuropathic bladder problems
- Multidisciplinary, case-based discussion with panel and audience participation.
The aim of the seminar is to provide a multidisciplinary, educational update on treatment and care of patients with neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction. Suggested learning outcomes of the seminar include:
- Better assessment of urinary tract dysfunction
- Greater awareness of effective drug and other treatments
- Ability to provide better advice to patients on treatment options and optimising quality of life.
The seminar is free of charge to healthcare professionals with a special interest in neuropathic bladder problems, including: consultants/specialty registrars working in spinal units, nurses and other professionals working in spinal units, urologists, urology nurses, and continence nurses.
To see the full agenda please click here
UK/MIMS/WEB/602/2015 Date of preparation: February 2015