Products in Anaesthetics, Muscle Relaxants and Premeds > Anaesthesia
- Ametop (Tetracaine)
- Ampres (Chloroprocaine)
- Bufyl (Bupivacaine + fentanyl)
- Chirocaine (Levobupivacaine)
- Citanest (Prilocaine)
- Cryogesic (Ethyl Chloride)
- Emla (Lidocaine/Prilocaine)
- LMX4 (Lidocaine)
- Marcain (Bupivacaine)
- Marcain Heavy (Bupivacaine)
- Naropin (Ropivacaine)
- Pliaglis (Lidocaine/Tetracaine)
- Prilotekal (Prilocaine)
- Xylocaine Spray (Lidocaine)
- Xylocaine with Adrenaline (Lidocaine/Adrenaline)
Register or Subscribe to MIMSGPs can get MIMS print & online and GPonline for free when they register online – take 2 minutes, and make sure you get your free MIMS access! If you're not a GP, you can subscribe to MIMS for full access.
MIMS bulletinsNews and updates straight to your inbox.
Prescribing Update: Fortnightly news bulletin
Alert: Urgent prescribing updates
Spotlight: Disease-themed monthly round-up
Read the latest issue online exclusively on MIMS Learning.
Especially created for prescribing influencers.